PAIL Posts This Week:
- Julie Anita continued our news articles feature with a thought provoking discussion about whether or not parents are happier people. Hop on over and put in your two cents!
- SRB compiled the list of contributing bloggers for the June monthly theme post discussion on Father’s Day: Then & Now. It never ceases to amaze me how different all of our perspectives can be on a topic – check it out!
- And yes, we got the wool pulled over our eyes by the hoax. For better or worse, this is a community that loves and trusts each other. We would do anything to hold someone up who is falling, and we’ll do it again – no matter what. That’s what we are here for!
Featured Posts This Week:
- Leah at Everyday Love wrote about how talking about her miscarriages was such an important step in the healing process for her, and how blogging has helped with that. Head on over to her blog to read the rest of Our Journey to Parenthood!
- We are building a PAIL Resources List— please submit any helpful links and recommendations in the comments here.
- If you have read a post that really resonates with you lately (or have one you revisit over and over) please let us know in the open thread for June 2012 Featured Posts or submit it by email.
- Please update your PAIL Blog Roll button! (Redirect to Yolk is now disabled)
- Add PAIL Bloggers to your blog reader!
- Follow us on Twitter and Pinterest!